Forum des renasci Guilde Pve de Kirin Tor Index du Forum

Hearts 2-1 Hibernian: Steven Naismith strike ends Hibs hopes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des renasci Guilde Pve de Kirin Tor Index du Forum -> Forum des renasci Guilde Pve de Kirin Tor -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hearts 2-1 Hibernian: Steven Naismith strike ends Hibs hopes Répondre en citant

Hearts 2-1 Hibernian: Steven Naismith strike ends Hibs hopes of finishing second

sbobet ninja Steven Naismith struck the winner as Hearts ended Hibernian's hopes of finishing second in the Ladbrokes Premiership. A 2-1 defeat at Tynecastle means Hibs will finish fourth unless they beat Rangers by six goals at Easter Road on Sunday. Naismith headed home in the 57th minute after Florian Kamberi's penalty had cancelled out Kyle Lafferty's opening goal.

Hibs only needed a point to keep in touch with second-placed Aberdeen but they rarely threatened a second equaliser. They are now relying on Celtic to beat Motherwell in the William Hill Scottish Cup final to claim a Europa League spot, unless they pull off an extraordinary result against third-placed Rangers. Hibs made the brighter start with Brandon Barker looking the player likeliest to make a breakthrough. The winger had one shot blocked after a piercing run and then forced a decent stop from Jon McLaughlin. sbobet ninja

The simmering derby tension boiled over when Lafferty went in hard and late on Lewis Stevenson, sparking a bout of pushing and a yellow card for the Northern Ireland international. Hearts channelled their aggression well and went ahead in the 26th minute when Lafferty got the better of Stevenson to get on the end of Naismith's through ball. The striker poked the ball beyond Ofir Marciano into the corner of the net from 10 yards. Lafferty celebrated his 19th goal of the season in front of the visiting fans and signalled he was unconcerned by the ensuing missiles.

The action was unrelenting before the break. Harry Cochrane, Hearts' 17-year-old midfielder, was more than holding his own amid the rancour and he showed skill and drive to twice get into shooting positions. Marciano saved his first effort and a second deflected just wide. Barker and Scott Allan forced saves at the other end but Hibs suffered a blow before the interval when wide player Martin Boyle went off with a hamstring injury. Dylan McGeouch came on. sbobet ninja

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Mai - 08:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Antonio Conte admits he could win FA Cup with Chelsea and be Répondre en citant

Antonio Conte admits he could win FA Cup with Chelsea and be sacked

ส โบ เบ็ ต Antonio Conte believes he could win the FA Cup with Chelsea this weekend and still end up being sacked in the aftermath. The Italian's team face Manchester United on Saturday at Wembley, where defeat would see Chelsea end the season without a trophy just 12 months after they won the Premier League. Conte's long-term position has been the focus of much scrutiny for much of this season, with many predicting his reign is close to ending.

While he maintains he will be a club hero even if his players are beaten by United, he also concedes success in the last match of his second campaign in England might not be enough to save him. Conte - previously linked with the Italy job now occupied by Roberto Mancini - said: "Usually, when you have a lot of positive situations, it's more simple. "When you have a negative situation, then you must be prepared to work very hard, to work to improve every aspect. I think in this season, I did this together with my staff.

"There are other people to judge your work, to judge the season, I don't think I'd be the right person to say: 'OK, if we win I plan this situation', or 'if we don't win, I plan another situation'. "I'm not interested in this. I'm interested in winning the final. This is the most important thing for me, for my players. "It's right to separate the two things because, otherwise, if you don't win it means you didn't work very well. 

"Sometimes you can win but the club decides to sack you anyway because they have a reason to do this." Failure not just to defend the title but also to reach next season's Champions League - finishing fifth and going into the Europa League instead - has made this a difficult campaign for Conte. While his contract still has a year to run, he appears to be in a delicate position but is adamant he has given his all during his time in London. ส โบ เบ็ ต

Conte added: "I can say for sure this will be my last match this season. For me and my players, it will be the last game for us. Then, as you know very well, I have a contract and I'm committed to the club. "In every season you must divide the responsibility, positive or negative, with three parts: club, manager and players.

"Last season we were heroes. This season we are... I don't know what we are to people, but I don't care. It doesn't matter. "I didn't change my commitment for the club. My commitment has always been the same. Maybe this season we worked harder than last season. "I don't know if something has changed. We were heroes for Chelsea's fans - but in my soul and my heart, I'm always a hero because I gave 120 per cent, also this season to solve the problems." ส โบ เบ็ ต

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mer 20 Juin - 05:18 (2018)    Sujet du message: Arsenal complete move to sign goalkeeper Bernd Leno from Bay Répondre en citant

Arsenal complete move to sign goalkeeper Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen

สมัคร บอล Arsenal have completed a deal to sign Bayer Leverkusen goalkeeper Bernd Leno.Arsenal are yet to confirm the transfer fee or length of Leno's contract. The 26-year-old made 230 appearances for Leverkusen across seven seasons in the Bundesliga and has won six caps for Germany but was not included in Joachim Low's 23-man squad for the World Cup.

The Stuttgart academy product holds the distinction of being the youngest goalkeeper to feature in a Champions League match when he played for Leverkusen against Chelsea in 2011 at just 19 years and 193 days old.Arsenal's head coach Unai Emery told the club's website: "We are very pleased that Bernd Leno will be joining us.

สมัคร บอล "Bernd is a goalkeeper of high quality and experience. He has been a top performer and regular number one goalkeeper with Leverkusen in the Bundesliga for the past seven years."We are all excited that Bernd has chosen Arsenal Football Club and look forward to start working with him in pre-season."

Leno will become Emery's second official signing since replacing Arsene Wenger at the end of the season, with former Juventus defender Stephan Lichtsteiner arriving on a free transfer.

สมัคร บอล Sky Sports News understands the Gunners have also agreed a deal for Borussia Dortmund centre-back Sokratis Papastathopoulos, with the transfer expected to be formally announced on July 1.They are also in talks with Sampdoria for midfielder Lucas Torreira and an agreement is close, according to Sky in Italy.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hearts 2-1 Hibernian: Steven Naismith strike ends Hibs hopes

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des renasci Guilde Pve de Kirin Tor Index du Forum -> Forum des renasci Guilde Pve de Kirin Tor -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation